June 20th-25th, 2021
Help us repair the Main Building and Chalet roofs of Five Oaks Centre. This is our 2nd annual walkathon to help raise funds for much needed updates and repairs to our facility. We need to raise $50,000 for the roof repairs.
Out of an abundance of caution, the 5K Walk is currently scheduled to take place virtually from where you are.
- Virtually – you can complete your walk any day or night between June 20th-25th. Walk in your neighbourhood, on your favourite trail, or on your treadmill!
- In person – if it become safe to do so, we may open up the option to do an on site walk at Five Oaks. Each team will have a timed start to promote social distancing. The route is an easy 5 kilometer walk on flat paved roads, starting at Five Oaks. Each walk will be accompanied by a member of Five Oaks staff or an awesome Five Oaks volunteer.
You can participate Individually or sign up as a Team.
Participants are encouraged to post to their Social Media during their walk using the hashtag #MyFiveOaks
Registration Fee: $100
- $1,500 earned will receive an etched YETI mug
- $2,500 earned will receive a one night stay at the Hermitage*
- $10,000 earned by a Team will each receive a one night stay at the Hermitage*
*or equivalent stay valued at $125
All Registered Participants will receive a Five Oaks T-Shirt (design to come)
Local participants will have an opportunity to pickup their t-shirts at Five Oaks.