Skylight 2020 Accommodation and Food
July 17 - 19, 2020
We are excited to welcome Skylight back to Five Oaks, an interfaith/intercultural retreat centre, which matches the Skylight vision. We’re hoping that the secluded, natural setting of Five Oaks will enhance the experience for festival participants.
The power is in your hands for your accommodations and meals, including rooming options & pricing options.
- Shared accommodation provides you the opportunity to meet new people – this is classic Five Oaks style.
- A limited number of private rooms are available.
- Camping is also available on site.
- Choose our rustic Cabins and spend time sitting outside in the evening, chatting over a fire or staring at the stars.
- Choose the House of the Interpreter, our Main Building which is accessible and has wireless.
- Choose the Chalet in our lower level for affordable dorm style accommodations.
- Choose to Camp at no additional charge, making it the most affordable way to stay on site.
When you register, you can read more about the variety of rooming options suitable for any desire and budget.
There will be the option to pre-order a meal plan from The Acorn, which includes Friday Dinner, Saturday Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, and Sunday Breakfast. Or prepare your own meals in our shared Summer Centre Dining Hall kitchen.
For more information about Skylight Festival, visit: www.skylightfestival.ca
To purchase passes, go to this link fiveoaks.secure.retreat.guru/program/skylight2020