July 26 - 28, 2019
We hope you will join us for the 2019 Skylight July 26-28th.
We are excited to welcome you back to Five Oaks, an interfaith/intercultural retreat centre, which matches our Skylight vision. We’re hoping that the secluded, natural setting of Five Oaks will enhance the experience for festival participants. Check our website often for updates on contributors and details for the weekend.
All ticket costs will include camping at Five Oaks. However, if you’re not camping, we would encourage you to consider staying in one of the accommodations on the property.
This year, we are able to place the power in your hands for your accommodation, including rooming options & pricing options. For more information about Skylight visit: https://www.skylightfestival.ca/
- hotel style where you book a space for a group of friends coming in – you know max occupancy and pay for the room..
- shared accommodation provides you the opportunity to meet new people – this is classic Five Oaks style.
- Private is also available.
- choose our rustic cabins and spend time sitting outside in the evening, chatting over a fire or staring at the stars
- pick the hermitage for a private retreat
- Choose the House of the Interpreter, our main building which is accessible and has wireless
When you register, you can read more about the variety of rooming options suitable for any desire and budget.
There will be lots of food options including food trucks and a pre-ordered meal plan from The Kitchen Catering Company