Pitch a Program
Step 1 | Pitch a Program
Steps to Making a Program Pitch
- Affirm Values Statement. Include a signed copy of this document with initial application.
- Complete initial Program Pitch Basic Application.
- Interview with Program Animator, who will take your pitch to the Vision Team
- Receive response from Vision team. We collaborate together on whether your program may become a:
- Five Oaks Program,
- Five Oaks Supported Program,
- Five Oaks Affiliated Program, or
- You may receive an invitation to run the program at Five Oaks but as an independent rental group.
(Find the full definitions of the Five Oaks Program Categories here)
- If adopted as a Five Oaks Program, develop a full program description, budget and plan with support from the Program Animator. Develop registration details with the Five Oaks Bookings coordinator. Prepare, plan and lead the event.
Note: A successful program pitch will assume that you and all leaders at the event have demonstrated the capacity to comply with the Duty of Care Policy. This may include, depending on your program, providing vulnerable sector police checks, providing references and being thoroughly familiar with our Duty of Care practices. Whatever category your program, you need to return a signed Duty of Care Compliance Form.